Welcome to Saving Hope Wikia
We are currently editing over 160 articles and 1,064 pages, and counting. This wiki was created July 1, 2012.
About this wiki | New pages | New files | Needed pages | Active users | Categories | Wiki tutorial | Help pages | Forums
Read about the universe of Saving Hope
|Saving Hope is a Supernatural/Medical drama about the Chief of Surgery at Hope Zion Hospital Dr. Charlie Harris, his fiancée and fellow surgeon Alex Reid, and surgeon Joel Goran. Charlie and Alex were on their way to their own wedding when they were in a car accident. Charlie was put in a coma--and discovered that he could roam around the hospital in spirit form. Alex tries to save his life with the help of others, including Joel, as they also try to go about their daily lives saving hope at Hope Zion Hospital.
NBC aired eleven of the thirteen season 1 episodes with CTV, Canadian network, renewing the series for a second and third season. Before season 3 aired the American channel eOne announced the show would return to the United States. As of today, season 3 airs in Canada by CTV and in USA by eOne.
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
|3.15 - Remains of the Day
January 28, 2015
|3.16 - A Simple Plan|
February 4, 2015
|The CTV Wikis|
Saving Hope Twitter
Featured Saving Hope News
2021/09/30 07:00- -
- Kara Wagland 20 Questions: On TSN coffee, her perfect fantasy team name, beer snobs and more The Athletic...
2021/08/30 07:00- -
- The Supernatural Medical Hidden Gem You Can Binge On Hulu Looper...
2021/08/18 07:00- -
- Citytv announces 2021 fall premiere dates TV, eh?...
2021/08/18 07:00- -
- New original culinary series Mary Makes it Easy premieres Sept. 6 on CTV Life Channel TV, eh?...
2021/08/17 07:00- -
- Indigenous voters hope to see spike in turnout at federal election CTV News Winnipeg...
Help Build This Wiki
New contributors needed to help with episode summaries, etc...all fans of Saving Hope are welcome to contribute.
To write a new Saving Hope Wiki article, enter the page title in the box below.
<createbox> width=35 </createbox>